BlueTek has developed a PAIA Manual in line with Section 51 of The Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”), No 2 of 2000.
Terms and Conditions for all BlueTek Competitions
1. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The prize will not be transferable to another person. If winner is unable to claim the prize, the prize will be kept for the winner until such time as the winner is able to collect the prize.
2. No purchase necessary
3. Competitions are not open to employees or members of their immediate families
4. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as BlueTek may require.
5. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. This competition will not be independently audited, though lucky draw and final prize results will be double checked by independent consultant.
7. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
8. Competition will run specified dates as stipulated in the competition brief.
BlueTek Wireless Terms And Conditions
BlueTek is a proud WAPA member and bound by the WAPA Code of Conduct.
Find the WAPA Code of Conduct at: http://www.wapa.org.za/code-of-conduct/
BlueTek Wireless Pricing
BlueTek Wifi Uncapped 2Mbps monthly - R300.00
BlueTek Wifi Uncapped 4Mbps monthly - R600.00
BlueTek Wifi Capped 50GB - R300.00
BlueTek Wifi Capped 100GB - R500.00
Licensed under ICASA - 0479/CECNS/AUG/2014 and 0479/CECS/AUG/2014.