- Any information provided to BlueTek by the user (including name and surname, email address, cellphone number, date of birth, user’s photos, residential address, ID number, if users choose to provide it), IP address and other information during for example a registration process or subscription to a newsletter, as well as any comments made on any of the BlueTek social media platforms, may be stored by BlueTek.
- Information can also be used to contact users.
- Collected information is treated as confidential and will only be used with consent or where required, with acknowledgment of information sources.
- BlueTek uses this personal information for its own purposes only and will never sell or provide any personal information provided by users for marketing purposes.
- There is no limit to how long BlueTek may store a user’s information. It is explicitly stated that users should note that their information, including comments, remains the property of BlueTek and may be displayed on the BlueTek social media platforms even after membership or subscription is terminated.
- Information provided by users to BlueTek, including comments posted, may be used for research, planning, investigation of unlawful use of the website, communication with users and improvement of service and content in general.
- Information provided to BlueTek by users may be provided to a third-party service provider to enable them to perform their tasks, in which case the third-party service provider will sign an agreement to ensure the confidentiality of this information, or unless a properly authorized warrant determines otherwise. Such a third-party service provider will be subject mutatis mutandis to the same terms as those to which BlueTek associates.
- This website contains cookies, which ensure that the website functions optimally and efficiently. A cookie is a small text file that contains information and is stored on a user’s computer when the user visits a website. There are two types of cookies. The first is known as a “persistent cookie”. It is permanent and is stored on the user’s computer even when leaving the site and closing the search engine. The second type of cookie is temporary, it is known as a “session cookie” and is stored on the user’s computer during a visit to the website. When the search engine is closed, the session cookie disappears from the user’s computer.
- This site uses both types of cookies. It is used for the following reasons:
The number of visitors to the website is counted and the type of traffic is analyzed.
Access may be requested and provided to certain features and preferences.